~L~

Hmmm...How to descibe this...A wide collection of thoughts from a slightly outthere mind...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Top 10 Movie Quotes From The Year 2004

Mean Girls
Coach Carr: At your age, you're going to have a lot of urges. You're going to want to take off your clothes, and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you *will* get Chlamydia... and die.

Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen
Lola: I lied because I wanted to make myself seem more interesting.
Ella: More interesting? We are 1,000 miles from home in a New York police station with a drunken rock star waiting for your dead father to show up. You want to be more interesting? More interesting than what?

The Notebook
Noah: I am nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

The Bourne Supremacy
Tom Cronin: He's making his first mistake.
Nicky: It's not a mistake. They don't make mistakes. They don't do random. There's always an objective. Always a target.
Pamela Landy: The objectives and targets always came from us. Who's giving them to him now?
Nicky: Scary version? He is.

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: [unmasked, holding up the collapsing wall] Hi!
Mary Jane Watson: Hi!
Spider-Man: This is really heavy... MJ, in case we die...
Mary Jane Watson: You do love me...
Spider-Man: I do.
Mary Jane Watson: Even when you said you didn't.
Spider-Man: [nods]

Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Joe: If you hurt my girl, you will answer directly to me. And whatever crimes I commit against you, remember, I have diplomatic immunity in forty-six countries, including Puerto Rico.
Viscount Mabrey: Sir, you will find that the word "fear" is not in my vocabulary.
Joe: Perhaps, but it's in your eyes.

Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Nicholas Devereaux: If I may be so bold, I would like an audience with your Highness.
Mia Thermopolis: [motions for him to go ahead] What is your dilemma, young man?
Nicholas Devereaux: You are, in fact. I'm in love with the Queen-to-be, and I am enquiring if she loves me too.
Mia Thermopolis: Do you have a chicken for my table?
Nicholas Devereaux: No. No, my kitchen is out of chickens.

Day After Tomorrow
[as Brian works on a radio]
Police Officer: You should get some help with that.
Brian Parks: Sir, I'm the president of the electronics club, the mathematics club, and the chess club. If there is a bigger nerd in here, please point him out.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban
Malfoy: Ah, come to see the show?
Hermione: YOU! YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME, EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH! [Hermione raises her wand at Malfoy. He backs against the wall, whimpering]
Ron: Hermione, no! He's not worth it. [Hermione lowers her wand and turns away. Malfoy starts laughing, she spins around and socks him in the nose]
Gregory Goyle: Malfoy! Are you okay? Come on, let's go!
Malfoy: [running away] Not a word to anyone! Understood?
Hermione: That felt good.
Ron: Not good, brilliant!

Troy
Priam: I've fought many wars in my time. Some I've fought for land, some for power, some for glory. I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest.

Just thought I’d share these with you….They are in no particular order. Enjoy!
-SuperMovieChick-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home